Planning Services, Inc. invites you to join us for this free educational seminar, where we will discuss how you can avoid costly estate planning mistakes that can save you and your family THOUSANDS in legal fees. Reserve your seat today!
Topics of Discussion:
- Learn the critical link between estate planning and retirement planning that can massively reduce the income taxes to your beneficiaries
- How to prepare for Long Term Care without a traditional LTC insurance policy
- Discover how to protect your nest egg from nursing home and LTC costs
- Learn ways to AVOID probate, lengthy delays, court and attorney fees all with a simple plan
- Differences between a WILL and a TRUST
- Learn how you may be able to receive tax free withdrawals from your IRA
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains taxes
- Discover why every home owner should consider using a Trust
- Ensure that your family maintains control of your assets, NOT the courts
- Find out how you can keep your home, life savings and protect your assets should you need Long Term Care
- Learn about Social Security Estate Planning options AFTER you have already claimed your benefits
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I need to bring anything? No, we will provide you with pens and our complimentary personalized estate planning checklist with additional areas to take notes.
- What is the cost for attending this seminar? This is a NO-COST educational event .
- Is this a sales pitch and will I be pressured to buy? This is not a sales pitch. This is an educational workshop on how to help you make informed decisions on your retirement future.
We look forward to meeting you soon! Guests, friends and family members are welcome. If you have any questions regarding this educational Estate Planning seminar, please do not hesitate to call our office at (951)653-4500. We would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. All registration information given will be used to confirm your seat as well as to issue you a parking permit and campus map