Parents of college bound students are invited to our FREE College Financial Planning Workshop
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college bound students. The class will focus on high school Sophomores and Juniors (all grade levels are welcome). Parents, bring your students!
In this informal 1-hour class you will learn:
• How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
• The FAFSA form. Will you be one of those who fill it out incorrectly?
• Would you like to know what assets are taken into account when the U.S. Dept. of Ed. calculates your family contribution?
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• Is it possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a public college price?
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success, where one should start.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Plan for a full 1 hour, we’ll use every minute of class time. Q & A following.
If your student is in the top 25% of the class, you won’t want to miss this!!
For a complete list of events, please visit: www.UnderstandCollegeFunding.com
For additional information, please visit: www.KettermanCollegeFunding.com/Workshops