Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives beginners an overview of core project management methodologies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as prescribed in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® 6th edition. An introductory course prepares professionals to become certified project management associates. With over 1 million PMP and CAPM certified project managers, CAPM is the must for aspirants looking to build a career in project management and get hired/promoted ahead of non-certified peers.
CAPM 4 days Classroom Includes:
· 4 days of the instructor-led in-person classroom(guaranteed)
· PMI approved CAPM study guide
· PMBOK 6th edition guide
· 5 Exam-based mock tests
· Tips and Tricks by a certified instructor
· Chapter end quizzes
· 100% pass guarantee
· 23 Contact hours certificate
· Dedicated support by PMP certified staff
Other Training Dates:
About our course:
We ensure you take a successful step in your project management career with the right set of course material aligned with PMBOK 6th edition, meeting PMI exam guidelines, practice tests, and case studies. 23 contact hours certificate will be offered to the participant after completion of our 4 days classroom.
· Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
· Our CAPM course curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6® Guide).
· Pass the CAPM certification exam and become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) in 1st attempt.
· Introduction to PMI, PMP, and CAPM
· Project Manager Role and Responsibilities
· PMI Methodologies
· Project Management Knowledge Areas and Processes
· Scope, Schedule & Cost Management
· Resources, Communication and Risk Management
· Procurement, Stakeholder Management
· Professional and Social Responsibilities
· Exam Passing Tips and Tricks
· Additional coursework
· Feedback Session
· Secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma or the global equivalent) with 1,500 hours of project experience
· 23 Contact hours Certificate
Project Management Professional (PMP) | PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner(ACP) | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) | Dual Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt (LSSGB & LSSBB) | Dual Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt (LSSYB & LSSGB) | ITIL Foundation | Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) | Big Data | Data Science | Salesforce