Women of So Cal (WOSC) is partnering with Burlesque Brides to bring you a unique, fun and invigorating dance class.
WOSC is committed to supporting women in starting and sustaining their own businesses — as well as exploring their womanhood and sensuality. Burlesque dance is an empowering expression of movement — for your mind, body and soul.
- 90 minute Burlesque Dance Class
- Integrating Discussion + the founder of Burlesque Brides will share her story
- Healthy Snack(s) provided
- Glass of champagne (or two…after class, of course)
What to wear/bring?
- Your favorite fitness outfit
- A yoga mat
- A pair of heels (we may or may not use them)
- Something to take off (think: man’s dres shirt, flannel, the shirt you wear)
- Knee pads (if you have sensitive knees or you can buy a pair for $15 before class)
What if I can’t dance?:
No problem! Burlesque Brides is all about embracing womanhood. We’ll teach you the moves, just come with an open mind.