New York, Paris, Milan, Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the best places in the world to start a career in Personal Shopping. Whether you work for yourself or work for a department store like Bloomingdale’s or Harvey Nichols, the styling and personal shopping skills that you’ll obtain through taking our 1–day personal shopper + stylist training program will position you to be the best personal shopper in your department or in your city. Learn from the best to be the best.
During our 1-Day Styling + Personal Shopper Training Program, you will learn the following:
- How to interview your client in order to assess their style goals and preferences
- Learn how to shop the stores and pick outfits for clients that cohesively mix and match
- Learn how to accessorize an outfit – jewelry, shoes and handbag/briefcase
- Learn how to personal shop and style men and women
Our personal shopper training program includes an instructional training manual and the rights to use the Sterling Style Academy client consultation forms. Upon successful completion of our training program, you will receive a certificate as a Sterling Style Academy Certified Personal Shopper and be armed to charge 350AED per hour to break into the wardrobes of some of the most discerning shoppers.
During this one-day personal shopping training session, you will not only learn the theory behind personal shopping, you will also go to the stores and conduct personal shopping training application sessions with several practice clients along with the guidance of your Sterling Style Academy personal shopping trainer. Learn how to shop for one or more people at one time. Leverage your sales and leverage your income by training with an iconic brand!
If you currently work in a department store or would love to become a personal shopper for a department store, the benefit of taking our personal shopper training program will enable you to increase your sales, ultimately increasing your commission. If you work for yourself as a personal shopper, our program will teach you how to create an organized wardrobe that incorporates the client’s style preferences and goals while also building your client a wardrobe that easily mixes and matches – allowing the client to have more outfits options than they thought they could ever have.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Boutique owners and online shop or online boutique owners
- Upcoming freelance personal shoppers or personal shoppers for department stores
- Stylists who would love to add personal shopping to their skill sets
- Stay-at-home mothers who would like to better shop for herself or her friends + family
- Women who would like to understand their personal style and dress better
- Image consultants who would love to learn the art of personal shopping
- Fashion Bloggers
- Fashion Designers
- Fashion Buyers
- Fashion Merchandisers
UPCOMING DATES AND LOCATIONS
DUBAI CLASS DATE: May 2, 2019
Registration closes on May 1, 2019